McDonalds Pies / none made
Tonight l felt like a strawberry pie as they are not long on the menu. I went in to the store 8813 in Barrie. l asked for 4 strawberry pie the employee turned and said there is none before she could finsh her sentence l said l will wait.. It took them almost 20 mins to make my order, when l inquired why it was taking so long they informed me they were busy and the pies just were put in the oven. NOw l am a little angry the manger, who looks no older than 21, maybe pregant at lease l hope she was because her shirt was not tuck in and it was very dirty, l asked her why as l was an employee of Mcdonalds years ago and l know the routeen of the business when you run out more is put in when l said this to the manger she said they were selling the pies very fast that evening and one other reason was the muffins were in the oven. Now l am not sure but muffins are a day time seller so that excuse has left me to make this complaint.
The staff, as l am sure are great workers they have no idea what busy is. Please this is not a franchise store so l think it should be run more so by the book. Thank you Kathy Linton
More McDonalds Pies Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.