McDonalds Manager / unfair work schedule
im always eat at mcdonalds becasue I know that the food is delicious and served the way that it is presented. im now loosing my patience with mcdonalds not because of the food but of how the managers are handling their staff.
I have a friend who is working as a crew at a mcdonlad branch in quezon city. admittedly he was not a perfect employee, was even suspended from work for 1 month due to consecutive awol's.. after returning from suspension, he expects that he would be given a nice schedule because he came from a long suspension. even before coming back he was asked to renew all his requirements thinking that everything was ok already.. he was eager to come back to work only to found out that his schedule for the cutoff period was 3 days each day only with 4 hours of work... he just let it pass and thought that maybe by next cutoff his schedule wold be better.
the next cutoff came and still to his surprise his schedule was again 3 days with the same number of hours for the whole cutoff...
do you think its fair the way that the scheduling manager is using her staff?
is it fair that you applied to work at a fastfood company thinking that somehow it can help you in your expenses, only to find out that you will only earn 700 pesos during payday?
im really disgusted on how this things could happen to people who busts their # to work hard to serve people..
More McDonalds Manager Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - service
- McDonald's - customer service
- McDonald's - sandwiches, fries, drinks
- McDonald's - customer discrimination by staff
- McDonald's - drive thru times