McDonalds - Linton, Indiana / chicken selects - too hard!
Usually i find mc donalds food to be wonderful but lately, i am getting chicken selects, left to long under the heat lamps until they are so hard you cant eat them. Now, i will be buying my chicken tenders from walmart where they time how long the food has been done an left under the warming area an is removed when that time is up an no longer available to sell to anyone, just so you know, kids need supervision an someone needs to start timing the food an remove it when no longer fresh to sell, thank you
More McDonalds - Linton, Indiana Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - unable to get food
- McDonald's - The service at McDonald's has changed so drastic since the kiosk have been installed. 
- McDonald's - Owner
- McDonald's - Breakie wrap with sausage
- McDonald's - Wrong takeout order.