McDonalds / cross contamination!
I watched with horror as the girl sniffed in my cup to see what was in it and then putting her hand on the top of the cup, she filled it up and then drug the lid across the counter where who knows what had been, then she put the lid on my cup with her bare hand over the spot where I was to drink out of. When I complained about the unsanitary way this was handled, she said she didn't understand. I asked for my money back. They haven't ever responded to a complaint.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Customer service
- McDonald's - no one ever answers the speaker
- McDonald's - waiting 25 minutes for a medium iced coffee 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's 1890 Zumbehl Rd St Charles Missouri 63303 - complaining about their management and customer service skills as well as their food preparation skills