McDonaldsbad food

I have been going to mcdonalds for 40 years. Really bad food this time!! I ordered french fries [large size] and a southern style chicken sandwich with extra mayo. The french fries were cold and must have been sitting around for quite a while. Also there was less than a 1/2 teaspoon of mayo on the lukewarm sandwich.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Grafton, OHIt wasnt very busy there and it was 12:30 p. M. There were pleanty of employees standing around but still got poor service. They must have made everything way ahead of time in hopes of customers. Well, it didnt happen. I came home, nuked the sandwich on which I had put mayo and threw away the fries. Very bad visit. They lost a good customer.

Comments

Apr 05, 2008

I had lunch at the Spring Arbor McDonalds today with my son and granddaughter, and it was terrible.
    I waited a long time for my food, had to remind them that we didn't get our drinks. Went to get drinks and ice was out.
    Went to get napkins and they were out too.
    My son had a chicken club, and there was enough mayonaisse on it for about 6 sandwiches. They forgot about my fish sandwich and I had to remind them I was there before the other 4 or 5 people they were passing out food to.
    The fries were way overdone and almost cold.
    It is sad to think that lunch for 3 people was over $13.00 and was not even worth eating. We left the fries untouched. If a 2 year old won't eat the fries, that tells you something.
    While I was in line people were coming in from the drive thru because there orders were wrong too.
    This was between 12:15 and 12:45 pm, they are going to have to do a lot better then they did today to get me back there.
    You just remodeled your restaurant but there is not very much seating available for families.
    Also, people were complaining that the tables were dirty...which they were.

•   Apr 05, 2008

Well DUH! What did you expect from McDeathWish? You shouldn't be eating that crap anyway. Watch "Super Size Me". That'll scare the crap outta ya enough to get you away from it. Really. That's not even FOOD.

• Bi
      Jun 19, 2008

Who would feed that crap to a child?

• Na
      Mar 10, 2009

im complaining about the mcdonalds on strand road in county derry, the amount of salt they put on the fries is RIDICULOUS!!! when they also give you a little sachet of salt to put on yourself!! (as if you need to put on any more!) if our fries were'nt salty enough they also have to cover the kiddies fries in their happy meals with salt...absolutely disgusting!! and as far as i remember i heard that mcdonalds was meant to of stopped putting salt on their fries a long time ago

Apr 10, 2009

Jason's an idiot and needs to see a proctologist to have his head examined. Natalie, I'm with you. It's ridiculous when you see the shower of salt they put on a batch of cooked fries at Mcdonalds. There should be a law against it.

• Ba
      Jul 07, 2009

I HAVE HAD 6 OF THE COMPLAINTS ABOVE HAPPEN TO ME.

• Gi
      Jul 07, 2009

I sure bet you're really fat

• Sp
      Aug 03, 2009

Wow, that people continue to visit MacDonald's boggles my brain. We have made a commitment not to eat there for the past 13 years. Try breaking the habit and make your own great fries at home!

• Up
      Sep 17, 2009

Principissa -1000 Votes
    wow both No Thanks and Nooniemouse together. Lets call them the gruesome twosome.

Don't worry Barbara, this is a complaint site. What you are writing is well with in that rublic. These two are known as "site trolls'. They'll flame any poster for any reason, just for kicks. Even criticize they're grammar and spelling just to have orgasms.

• Up
      Sep 17, 2009

wow, it must tough having to start over from zero nooniepuke, (upathetic), to think you almost reached 2000 only to be banned.

Sep 24, 2009

If you want "hot" fries - do what I do and order them without SALT - then add your own. This way you
    are guaranteed to get fresh ones.

• Ba
      Feb 20, 2010

On 02/19/2010, my family and I went to a Mcdonald's on FM1960 & Aldine Westfield, where we purchased meals for each of us. We got food poison due to the hamburger meat was not fully cooked. I could not believe this! Someone really needs to look into this place, how can they serve their food without making sure its fully cooked, we paid for our meals so we can enjoy it, not lay up in bed for 2days without being able to eat!