McDonalds / store manager.
Okay so I was working at this mcdonalds, it was the second one i had worked at. When I first started working I was like "wow you can actually do that here" such as eating and drinking behind the counter...infront of customers. Well one day i had been at work since 4:15 a.m. and it was nearly 11:30 and i had not had a break. I kept telling the store manager i needed to eat, that i didn't need a full 30 minute break just to eat because i was starting to feel sick. when i couldn't function properly anymore I took off my head set (I was working in the back in the drive-thru window). he started accusing me or being on drugs while at work. After that he kept getting on my back about something when before i was one of his "best employees" and told "NOT to listen" to anyone else because i knew what i was doing. he would write everything i would do "wrong" down. then today something happened on front counter that was an honest mistake and he started doing it again. "dont worry ma'am ill deal with her later" so i told him .. "im done" and walked away to get my stuff, i came back and everyone was staring at me, i know i did not cause a seen because i didnt swear or raise my tone of voice. and when i walked out side, this little girl walked past and turned to her mom and said "that's her" . o and one time i dropped a mcchicken on the floor, and he rewrapped it and still gave it to the customer because they didnt see it happen.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonalds # 23510 - promotions
- McDonald's - unable to get food
- McDonald's - The service at McDonald's has changed so drastic since the kiosk have been installed. 
- McDonald's - Owner
- McDonald's - Breakie wrap with sausage