McDonalds Food Store / dirty store/ filthy toilets/ substandard service
The McDonalds food store (North of Sydney Highway heading to Newcastle).
On entering the store (it is large space), there were only about a handfull of people there when we got there (10pm ish), but all tables had debrie on them as did the floor(chips/ paper/ spillages/ dead flies on window sill:lots!).
Toilets filthy! The ladies toilets of about 6 cubicles had no paper and floors had debrie on them and the sanitary cubicles were over flowing in a few. I would expect this type of outcome in a poverished run down establishment: not McDonalds food chain store.
The floor in the food section looked like it had not been cleaned for a while. The tiles looked grey black in areas and i don't think they are actually that colour. The floors sticky, as were many tables.
This would have to be one of the worst eating experiences i have ever had!
I really feel like reporting this to the Health Department!
You definitely should keep a closer arm of control on the quality of your products in this area.
More McDonalds Food Store Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Drive thru
- McDonald's - product
- McDonald's - Homestyle chicken sandwich
- McDonald's - food and service were terrible!
- McDonald's - food & customer service skills...