McDonalds / food poisoning
I had a terrible experience with McDonalds!! I used to love McDonalds and went there at least once a month and was always satisfied with the quality of the food and their service. But last time when I went there I got poisoned!
I ordered a Bug Mac burger and when I got back home I felt a terrible pain in my stomach.
While I was eating my burger I noticed that there was something strange about the taste, but I was so hungry and ate it all. This was the first time I got poisoned in McDonalds!
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site