SUBMIT A COMPLAINT

McDonalds / food poisoning

United States
Contact information:

I had a terrible experience with McDonalds!! I used to love McDonalds and went there at least once a month and was always satisfied with the quality of the food and their service. But last time when I went there I got poisoned!
I ordered a Bug Mac burger and when I got back home I felt a terrible pain in my stomach.
While I was eating my burger I noticed that there was something strange about the taste, but I was so hungry and ate it all. This was the first time I got poisoned in McDonalds!

St
Feb 1, 2017

Post your comment