Mcdonald's / Brainless employees

McDonald's, Hwy 19 & 41, Jonesboro, GA has incompetent (brainless) employees. They took my order, took my money and refused to give me the food (they said they were out of salads), I told them that a substitute would be fine and they couldn't even provide a hamburger. After explaining that my order had not been correctly filled to at least four different employees and waiting for 45 minutes, I demanded that the manager give me my money back. A lot of wasted time and no food ! They are rude and incompetent. Needless to say I will not purchase food at this McDonald's again!!! This happened on June 25, 2008 at 9:15 p.m., Jonesboro, GA.

Ha

Comments

• Su
      22nd of Dec, 2009

Yes there are rude and incompetent employees. I work for MCDONALD'S in Galveston. I am older 63, I was taught the old way back in the day! Customer service and being right. I think for all the customers who try to rip off a hamburger there are a million people who are very nice and honest. But I have seen management treat even our police as thief's . I was told to be careful of the officers because they try to come in on shift change and pretend they didn't eat once already!!! What bun ck. They also treat customers like convects and DEMAND a receipt over even a small fry. Where I work everyone tries to blame everyone else for their screw ups. I thought it was only where I work. I also am having problems because I am white and older and poor. I have to work!!! I feel that all of this behavior is only with places where management tends to bully. I have only one bully boss, alas I am always stuck with her!!!