Mcdonalds / poor service, messy resturant and poor food

United States Review updated:
Just a warning to those who live in the Bay City Saginaw Area of Michigan, the McDonald's along i-75 also know as the Frankenlust Mcdonalds has some of the worst managers I've ever seen, I stopped in around dinner time (5-6 ish) and they were so busy it was ridiculous, but aside from that I observed some of the managers treating they're employee's as peons. One girl was standing at the register trying to take orders as this female manager (didn't catch her name) would say something to her completely taking her attention away from customer not only to turn around a minute later and tell her to stop taking orders and help out there AND then change her mind again and yell to take more orders, the place was so busy they got my order wrong, the manager that was in the grill area was not even paying attention to any sandwiches that were special made, I had to go back to the woman manager twice for the same sandwich how hard is it to get something right. I understand it was busy but I pay my hard earned money for this food. As I also noticed the place was so messy there were smooshed fries on the floor and coffee spilled everywhere, bathrooms... Don't even want to start on those there was a guy out in the parking lot smoking who looked like a maintenance guy but couldn't tell. Honestly it was one of the worst visits I've ever had and don't get me wrong I like McDonalds but this visit is making me think twice of where I spend my money.

Comments

An
  19th of Oct, 2008
they were busy, get your selfish mind off of your self for one second

McDonald's Logo McDonald's