McDonald / poor service
I grew up in the moncton region all my life and frequent mcdonalds numeras times. I found that all mcdonalds are fairly the same over all. Over the course of my life I probablybeen to each mcdonalds in the region at lease 50 times. Over all im pretty understading if I been at a restaurant 10 times and 1 time they forget a fry I would just let it go. But the one mcdonalds in my region that truely stands out as the absolute worst. Has to be morton ave in moncton. Orders on count are usaly 2 wrong to 3 you always have to double cheque your order. Ive seen at 1 ocasion they too my order and waited aprox 25 min in the drive was the only car there. When I finaly knocked on the window she said that they forgot about me and it would be another 5 min wait could I pull up. After all that I avoided that mcdonalds. About 2 weeks ago I was on my way home and its on the way so thought I would givr them another try. So like normal when I get my order I cheque it too see if everything seems write. I get home ordered a big mac combo with extra big mac. So we open it up and find 2 big mac fully garnished with absolutely no meat. Felt like I just spent another 20 dollars to give them another try and a whole meal is wasted. I would not call cause they say they will put your name in a book but hoo wants to go in there in front of a bunch of people and say your name is in a book. So rude. So if your in the moncton area this writer feels you should not support mcdonalds on morton ave. Until big changes be made...
More McDonald Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- Mc Donald's - The plastic used for cup tops.
- McDonald's - Wrong Items on food 
- McDonald's - Late night service
- McDonald's - paying for order for customer behind me in drive thru
- McDonald's - customer service