McAfee / renewal
I recently hade the worst experience with your Company when I needed to renew my yearly subscription of your product. Your Sales person was PUSHY and used a "Bait and Switch" tact to increase the cost.
First, it started with a renewal notice. One year for $39.99. When I contacted your Sales person, we went through the download... and then I was told the cost would be $97.99. After that download, I was told that additional services were required for one computer diagnostics. My final bill was $499.99!!
I also had to give the PIN number for my computers to the Sales person so the Technicians could work on my computers. I was wrong to do that!
This entire process took 2 hours... with you Sales person constantly saying, "This will just take a second." Yeah...
Since the download of my desktop and laptop, both computers are SLOWER, 'freeze' frequently and the desktop audio "buzzes" when I change windows. Not what I expected from you company!
This was the WORST decision I have ever made for a computer product!
My name is Jerry Vincent. I live in Santee, CA. My email [email protected] My phone number is [protected].
Updated by Jerry V, Nov 17, 2018
More McAfee Complaints & Reviews
- McAfee - scam billing 
- Dri*McAfee Soft, Orderfind.Com - mcafee viruus protection 
- AT&T & Mcafee Pc Health Scan - hidden trojan virus 
- Mcafee Srcurity And iYogi Tech Support - h support scam 
- McAfee Anti - Viral Software / Virus Removal Service - complete rip-off 
- McAfee - breaking a contract, unlawful usage of my bank details
- McAfee - antivirus software
- McAfee - cashback not received
- McAfee - improper charging and refusal of reimbursement
- McAfee - search engine