McAfee / renewal

1 Santee, CA, United States

I recently hade the worst experience with your Company when I needed to renew my yearly subscription of your product. Your Sales person was PUSHY and used a "Bait and Switch" tact to increase the cost.

First, it started with a renewal notice. One year for $39.99. When I contacted your Sales person, we went through the download... and then I was told the cost would be $97.99. After that download, I was told that additional services were required for one computer diagnostics. My final bill was $499.99!!

I also had to give the PIN number for my computers to the Sales person so the Technicians could work on my computers. I was wrong to do that!

This entire process took 2 hours... with you Sales person constantly saying, "This will just take a second." Yeah...

Since the download of my desktop and laptop, both computers are SLOWER, 'freeze' frequently and the desktop audio "buzzes" when I change windows. Not what I expected from you company!

This was the WORST decision I have ever made for a computer product!

My name is Jerry Vincent. I live in Santee, CA. My email [email protected] My phone number is [protected].

• Updated by Jerry V, Nov 17, 2018