Mb Minecraft Moneybookersminecraft game charged to my visa

I would like a refund from this company for $26.95 us paid to mb minecraft moneybookers for minecraft game which I do not have. They have sent me a confirmation email but no way to get a hold of them.

Comments

• Wt
      Dec 19, 2011

Minecraft charged my card too. I don't know how they got my visa #. But, a few days later they refunded my card. I have no idea how this happened.

• Br
      Dec 19, 2011

toll free number +[protected]

had same problem

• Wi
      Dec 21, 2011

The same thing happened to me. I was charged 7 times for 26.95 and 4 times for 79.99. Call your bank and dispute the charges because this dead beat company will never respond to your issue. The only company I purchased from using my CC was Amazon. After doing a search and speaking with an attorney, she feels Amazon is at fault but there's no way to prove it unless you have the extra money to sue. Big business ruins this country. It's a damn shame.

• Au
      Jan 04, 2012

This just happened to me about a week ago. I called my bank, they cancelled my card, and filed a dispute. They said I should be refunded within 7-10 days and I will have the ability to prosecute the person/company. I do business with Amazon, which you mentioned, but I have never made three purchases in the amounts of 26.95 each. I do not think it is them. I guess they only did three, just enough to think that I would not notice, but I monitor my account daily online! SUCKERS...I really do not plan to sue, I just want my money back because of that $75 I was not able to make my car payment that day it was taken out.. I, more than likely, will not do much business online anymore unless I am using giftcards. BUT...someone needs to bring them down...This is wrong! I am a good, hardworking, Christian female and I don't have a lot, but what I do have, IS MINE.. people do not need to take advantage or those less fortunate.

• Cj
      Jan 08, 2012

I agree that this appears to be trend with Minecraft. I had my account charged, twice, for 26.95. They backed one out, but left one on my account. I called my bank today and had the fraud people research. The bank will give me the money back, but I had to cancel my debit card which is such a paid because I use it for so many on-line transactions. I will have to figure out which ones I have to update - what a pain! The interesting thing is that I too have recently done a transaction with Amazon! Not a good trend at all...

• Te
      Jan 10, 2012

The same thing happened to me last week. I had a charge from Minecraft for $26.95. I called my bank to dispute it and had to cancel my debit card. I checked my account again today and they have another charge of $27.17. I am not sure where they got my account information from, I have never ordered through Amazon. This is frustrating.

• Al
      Jan 14, 2012

Omg this is happening to me as well..I cancelled my card with my bank and I am about to do a claim..This must be a fraud cause its the same amount $26.95.

Jan 17, 2012

I also had this charge on my Chase Amazon Visa Card. In addition to the MB*MINECRAFT $26.95 charge, there were also charges from ITUNES STORE CHINA. I called and disputed the charges and had the card replaced. I was wondering if my credit card number was stolen when I used the card to pay for dinner at a Japanese steak house.

Jan 23, 2012

Agree that something screwy is going on with Minecraft. My story is just as odd, but the reverse of what people are experiencing here. I have three accounts that I purchased as Christmas presents during the last two weeks of the year. My credit card was charged accordingly, so nothing unexpected there. I just today checked my CC transactions, and saw two full refunds (including the foreign transaction fee my CC company charged) on Jan 12, and a third on Jan 13. Essentially every cent paid including fees was refunded to my CC account. All three Minecraft accounts still work as far as we can tell, so now we are wondering if the "other shoe will drop" and eventually those accounts will become as "unpaid" accounts. Hey, I am not going to complain if they remain in paid status with full access to the current version of the game, but if the account status reverts to "unpaid" in the future and I have to "re-purchase" those accounts, I am going to be ticked.

• Ev
      Jan 31, 2012

This also happened to me. I just checked my account and saw a $26.95 from minecraft moneybookers card and $0.22 international fee. Just got off the phone with my bank and cancelled my card. I rarely make purchases online and when I do, it is with my actual credit card not my bank card. Ugh, this is extremely irritating because I am not sure if this is the only thing that was purchased since I am not able to see what is pending in my account! Hopefully this will not happen again! I would love to know how this [censored] got a hold of my card number!

• Bj
      Feb 08, 2012

Glad I "googled" this company. I just had the exact same transaction, and result posted to my account, after having used Amazon, too. I have used Amazon for years, and never experienced anything like this. Had to cancel my debit card, which, as another post stated, is a real pain, since I use it almost everyday for something. Will not use Amazon again, if I can help it, and will definitely contact them to complain about this. bjinnj

• Pc
      Feb 08, 2012

Same thing just happened to me, my Visa card was charged $26.95 from MB*MINECRAFT MONEYBOOKERS and was follow by a $0.26 foreign transaction fee. Called the bank, the cancelled the charges and are sending me a new card. I have no idea how they got my number but it pays to monitor your accounts on a daily basis!

• Ba
      Feb 09, 2012

I ordered this for my son a few weeks ago and paid the $26.95. Everything was fine until last week when his computer crashed. As it turns out, there was a virus hidden in the download. We were able to remove the virus, but now the game won't work and there is no way to get in touch with this company for any assistance. Someone posted an 800 number above, but that number does not work in Canada. I would complain about their customer service...but this is none!!

• Yo
      Feb 10, 2012

This is ###! I bought the game months ago with my paypal account and now they charge my debt card?? How did they get my card # since I did pay with paypal?

• Yo
      Feb 10, 2012

I just don't understand how they got my debt card # when I used my paypal account to pay for the game? I payed months ago with paypal (€14.95 EUR /$22.26 USD) and now I am charged $26.95 to my visa debt... How did this happen?

• Ka
      Feb 10, 2012

Found this $26.95 charge on my bank stmt too. Its all going thru Amazon. I paid for a product on Amazon with my Visa and was told I should have used Paypal. But seeing that others did use Paypal and still had their Visa/Master Cards hacked makes me not trust Amazon at all. No longer will use that site.

• Ke
      Feb 14, 2012

Same here. I did purchase something from Amazon a couple weeks ago. Total different bank account # but I got this charge too! Canceled CC and filed fraud claim!

• Me
      Feb 15, 2012

Damn hackers got millions of information, now i never used zappos but since amazon owns it i guess that they store some of amazons info as well

• Dv
      Feb 15, 2012

This just happened to me, I was checking my transactions and seen where Minecraft has charged my card $26.95 and I have no clue who or what this is. I've never heard of this place or company

• Gf
      Feb 19, 2012

This happened to me. I never saw this site before. Had to google it and found this site. I have a charge of $26.95 on my account 1/31/12. By the name they use they think they are really smart. I want the Law to get them and put them in jail for 50 years. Make it so hard if they get caught that it will reduce the number of people who would try this.

• If
      Feb 21, 2012

I have a transaction alert on my CC and was informed of a foreign transaction for the amount $26.95. I racked my brain about who the hell this co was and finally just claimed a dispute with my CC company and they issued me credit right away and reverted the charge to the company in question. I also bought Christmas gifts a Kindle fire and camera on Amazon I wonder if Hackers got that info from them, I will also send a notice to Amazon.

• Al
      Mar 02, 2012

This happen to me too :( I believe is from Amazon too because I have never bought anything from them before and
    just ordered something from them and bam there is a $27.95 charge plus 49.99 twice from Itunes london O_O like
    wth I didn't even know what moneybookers was and I surely didn't order anything from london nor Itunes or anything :(
    this totally make me broke I cancel that debit card and was refunded but now they are saying that I did do the purchase so
    they took the money back :( wth I don't have money to sue and this was to pay my bills this totally sucks I WILL NEVER
    BUY FROM AMAZON AGAIN!

• Ju
      Mar 08, 2012

Same here, charge and then credit for the $26.95. This is a card that we use with limited available credit only for internet purchases, primarily Amazon. We placed an order today before getting the credit card statement, now we have to wait a day or two to cancel the card. Very unsettling knowing that they gained access to our account number. We never bought any games by the way...I wrote a email complaint to Amazon and stated that they were being bad mouthed on the forums for this breach!

• Ju
      Mar 08, 2012

Just came in on our cc statement today. We never ordered any games. This is a low credit line card that we only use for internet purchases, primarily Amazon. I wrote to them to let them know that they have a breach and that people are complaining about them on the forums. Unfortunately we ordered something this morning before receiving our statement so we will wait a day or two before changing the credit card, a real pain. Very unsettling to know that they gained access to our card number!

• Yu
      Mar 12, 2012

Wow. My debit card was hacked. Seems Amazon is the common thread for leaks with this MB MINECRAFTBOOKERS being a prime name. Got a call from a company in California Transgaming that called to verify my information prior to charging to my account. So scary finding out who knows who has your information and is buying things while you are snug in bed. I have cancelled my amazon account, my paypal account etc. Thanks for people posting their experiences. [censored] hackers who pick on poor people.

• Ge
      Mar 16, 2012

Add me to the list above - same conditions as the several descriptions - I've been ordering from Amzaon which handled purchases admirably, but shortly afterwards found a $26.95 cnarge on my Visa for MB*MinecraftMoneybookers. Just wondering - perhaps this company has managed to hack Amazon's account database??
    GR, St. Louis MO

• Pi
      Mar 18, 2012

Same crap happened to me. I tried and purchase the game, it said that the "Transaction failed". I just waited and not an hour later I check my cc account and I've been charged from MoneyBOOKERS?? WTF? SO now i don't have the game and I'm out like 30 bucks.

• Li
      Apr 03, 2012

just saw this charge on our cc who do these people think they are the charged 26.95 and some itunes charged 2.08 and of course they are not my charges just canceled cc and filed complaint.

• St
      Apr 15, 2012

It happened to me too. Two charges from Minecraft for $26.95 followed by two iTunes purchase for $20 each!

• Ba
      Nov 06, 2012

I live in France. This month we found withdrawals from the month of September from Moneybookers for 75euros and 26 euros approximately plus withdrawals from Poker online or something like that and from Drofus. We did not spend any money with any of these! However we did use Amazone twice that month to buy presents for the English, so Amazone.com. I am discusted and will not use amazone again!

• Rj
      Feb 26, 2013

Same t by ing 2 charges for 26.95 and then 5 days later a 146 dollsr charge f rom some co called aioneurope.com from karlsheue de us idk if karlsheue is a city or what. From looking its like a pc gaming site. Heres the thing. I didn't put my cc in amazon at all. If anyone can tell me if theyve heard of the aionseurope site please let me know. my bank won't give me my money backand I've been working on it since it happened and that was April 2012