Maytag / washer doesn't clean clothes
I just purchased a Maytag washer and it doesn't clean the clothes. They come out smelling like they went it. It's being loaded correctly, with the right soap, on the Deep Water Setting, with the Power Wash option, and on the hottest water temp. There are so many reviews echoing this same defectiveness of agitator-less high efficiency washers. I understand it's meant to use less water however the design doesn't work if clothes come out stinky. Home Depot won't take it back and Maytag won't exchange it since it's not broken. I'm so angry and frustrated that a $900 washer is being sold when it doesn't do the one thing it's supposed to to..wash clothes! All I'd like is to exchange for the agitator version and unfortunately I'm stuck with this useless product. I'll never buy another Maytag nor shop at another Home Depot.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Apr 05, 2018
We are very sorry to hear this CusTOMER, and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We would be glad to look into this if you could email us at Maytag_Digital@maytag.com with your name, address, phone number and the model & serial numbers of the APPLIANCE.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag 3000 serious washing machine
- Maytag - maytag bravos 4.3 cu ft washer #mvwx655dw
- Maytag - maytag washing machine front load model 7100
- Maytag - MHW8200FC WASHER
- Maytag - Maytag Washer MOD MVWX655DWI, SER C64441774