Maytag / washer doesn't clean clothes

United States Review updated:
I just purchased a Maytag washer and it doesn't clean the clothes. They come out smelling like they went it. It's being loaded correctly, with the right soap, on the Deep Water Setting, with the Power Wash option, and on the hottest water temp. There are so many reviews echoing this same defectiveness of agitator-less high efficiency washers. I understand it's meant to use less water however the design doesn't work if clothes come out stinky. Home Depot won't take it back and Maytag won't exchange it since it's not broken. I'm so angry and frustrated that a $900 washer is being sold when it doesn't do the one thing it's supposed to to..wash clothes! All I'd like is to exchange for the agitator version and unfortunately I'm stuck with this useless product. I'll never buy another Maytag nor shop at another Home Depot.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Apr 05, 2018
We are very sorry to hear this CusTOMER, and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We would be glad to look into this if you could email us at Maytag_Digital@maytag.com with your name, address, phone number and the model & serial numbers of the APPLIANCE.
El
Apr 4, 2018

Comments

Ge
  4th of Apr, 2018
Hi.

Is like to be able to help.

Maytag produces some very nice washers - some of the best rated.

Can you provide the actual model number for your particular unit?

If your concerns have already been addressed to your satisfaction, no response is needed.

Maytag Logo Maytag