Maytag / poor quality!
I recently (2 years) replaced my Maytag washer after 22 years of usage. I bought a new Maytag washer at Home Depot. All of a sudden it started making a loud knocking noise. After calling the repair man and he not even needing to look under it practically told me the transmission was out. Several other parts will have to be replaced also in the tune of over $200.00. I also found out that it really isn't even a Maytag washer, just bears the name. I believe it was a Amana which Maytag just bought out and has since been bought by Whirlpool. Wow, we all might need to check to see what product we are really buying these days.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag washing machine
- Maytag - washing machine not lasting
- Maytag - rust on the tub
- Maytag - microwave/convection oven
- Maytag - range model ymer8800fz1