Mattress Firm / bad matress/warranty
We purchased a mattress about a year ago. After about the first six months, we started getting extreme backaches, pinched nerves in our necks, shoulders. It would be so painful to get out of bed. There have been nights when I wake up and literally cannot move to get out of bed and the pain is so bad I can't breath.
After talking with the owner, he said that maybe we had just gotten a mattress that the coils were not prepared the right way, (cuz the center of the mattress has sunk in and is no longer firm as the rest of the bed) and that we can return it as long as there were no spots on the mattress. Any tiny spot what-so-ever they will not accept it through their warranty.
What I would like to know is there anyone else who has experienced cleaning their mattress and the cleaner and water itself stained the mattress? Then I tested a spot that had not been cleaned and just water on the mattress, after drying, had turned it yellow.
I am thinking that there is some type of chemical that is put on their mattresses that would produce such a result. I am trying to see if we are the only ones this has happened to so that I can compile a report for what I am believing in.
We paid nearly $1, 000.00 for this mattress and I feel that going to bed at night should be a welcoming experience instead of cringing at the thought of laying down in it. If there is anyone else, can you please respond. It would greatly be appreciated.
More Mattress Firm Complaints & Reviews
- Mattress Firm - poor customer service 
- Mattress Firm - scam and cheating! 
- Mattress Firm - exchange policy 
- Mattress Firm - used my personal information to enroll me in a visa 
- Mattress Firm - beware 
- Mattress Firm - sales person named rob at memorial west location memorial & thicket ln
- Mattress Firm - mattress firm sleepys mattress
- Mattress Firm - poor customer service, shady business practices, refusal to cancel
- Mattress Firm - awful rude service & show bias
- Mattress Firm - queen size mattress