Mattress Firm

Thu:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Mattress FirmMattress not delivered as promised by sales associate.

First, let me say that I have purchased other mattresses from Mattress Firm that were delivered as promised, so that is why I went back to purchase another mattress for my daughter. I purchased a mattress on May 22, 2021 at the Lake Wales, Florida Mattress Firm. The sales associate made sure the mattress we wanted was available in Georgia as it would be delivered in the Atlanta area. I was told it would be delivered today, May 31, 2021, and at the time of the purchase, made sure my daughter would be home to accept delivery. I called my daughter to see if she had received a call regarding the delivery and she had not. I called Mattress Firm, spoke to the sales associate that sold me the mattress and told him the mattress had not been delivered. He said he would call the warehouse, check on the delivery and call me back. He called back with disappointing news. The mattress was not scheduled to be delivered today, but was told it may be delivered by June 25, 2021... almost a month delay. This customer service is unacceptable and I cancelled the order and expect to be fully credited. The sales associate blamed the delay on COVID, but that is an easy excuse these days. Why weren't we alerted to the delivery delay? My daughter stayed home today waiting for the delivery. I will take my business somewhere else. Where are the business ethics in this company?

Comment Guidelines