Mattress Firm / bed from mattress firm

1 Omaha, NE, United States

we bought a bed at our state fair in grand island ne on Aug 26th. just before we paid in full for the bed the salesman( Lewis Jacobs)told us we would have our bed the next day. after we paid for the bed he told us we would have to wait 2 weeks for the bed. Two weeks go by and I call him because we didn't hear from anyone and he said it would be another week. another week went by and we didn't hear from anyone so I called him again and he told us it would be another 2 weeks. another 2 weeks went by and we didn't hear from anyone. I called the warehouse in Omaha Ne and the person I talked to said I would have to talk to the person who sold me the bed, I told him I couldn't get ahold of him. he said he would call him and have him contact us. he them asked for our order number and what bed we ordered. he told me that bed is Lewis about that. a few minutes later Lewis called me and started to tell me when my bed would be here I told him I called the warehouse and they said the bed wasn't available. He said that's not right and he was going to call them and straighten this out and he would call me back in a few minutes. well he never called back and I left him several messages and text asking him to tell us if we are getting the bed or not. they have had our money for 5 weeks now and never sent the bed. I want to know what is going on and no one will talk to me!

Ta