Maruti Suzuki Udyog Ltd / non-delivery of maruti swift lxi

India Review updated:
I booked a Swift Lxi Model in October, 2007 with Moden Automobiles, Chandigarh. I was advised that the wait period of this model is 4-6 weeks.

On number of instances, I inquired from Dealer. Each time ,I was told that the requisite model has not been dispatched by the company from their Gurgaon Factory.

I also lodged a complaint with Head Office of Maruti in this regard; complaint no. 553758 dated 8.1.2008. So far the car has not been delivered. I am displeased with this non- professional attitude of company. May I request the top management of company to look into matter.

Comments

Gurgaon, (Haryana State).

INDIA

Sub: Grievance about Ownership Experience-Maruti Swift DZIRE ZDi-MH-43-X-6146

Dear Sir,

I, N Ramnath Iyer residing in Navi Mumbai do hereby solicit for your kind attention about the horrible experience of my Swift Dzire vehicle (Chassis no.:MA3FKEB2S00176145, Engine No.:D13A1228140, Colour MC BIEGE) purchased from your authorized dealer, M/s. AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURERS Pvt. Ltd. on June 6th 2009.

The list of following grievances needs to be addressed immediately:

a) At the time of delivery, some scratches were observed in the rear hood at their showroom which was duly brought to their notice but they took it casually and assured me that the same would be rectified while I deliver the vehicle for 1st Service, which was never done.
b) Secondly based on their pursuance for value added service, I accepted and gave the vehicle for under chassis coating and Teflon/paint protection care for which they quoted a sum of Rs.3000/- only. In the evening when I went to take delivery I found that only under chassis coating was done and the teflon/paint protection care on outer body was not done. On enquiry they started defending as job being done but the same was not attended at all. Also the scratches were also not rectified as promised then.
c) Off late the visibility during driving was found quite blurred from front and rear windshield glasses especially when it rained. On close scrutiny, I found the surface of the glasses very rough and there were thick deposition of some foreign material causing the blur.
d) Last but not the least, I was shocked to observe the paint defect on the roof panel, (painting has been done over the adhesive material and the roof panel has been repaired and repainted). The finish clearly indicates the difference between two panels. This has left me in doubts whether I have been saddled with an accident repaired vehicle by the said dealer.

As a privileged Maruti Car owner I feel cheated and bereft of the trust I had in the Brand called SUZUKI-MARUTI.

I am even more worried and frightened to either inform about or take the vehicle to the said dealer (AUTOMOTIVE) as I do not have any trust in their customer/product services or their competitiveness.

I put forth to you these grievances as a disturbed customer for your immediate action as I am worried and fear whether these people have given damaged/defective vehicle and my confidence on this vehicle has gone down very badly and I am worried about safety of myself and my family by using this vehicle any more.

I would request you to take up this matter with the dealer and help me in getting a new undamaged vehicle wherein I could restore all my confidence and trust on this trusted Brand in which I had a blindfolded faith and Belief as this is my 3rd car.

Thanking you,

Sincerely yours,

Your aggrieved customer

N Ramnath Iyer
Head-Agency Sales
Future Generali India Insurance Co.Ltd.
#001, Ground Floor, Trade Plaza