Maruti Authorrized Dealer (Nanda Moters Noida) / they have created problems in car for unneessorry charges

India Review updated:
Phone: 03400506
I have given my car for just normal routine service. my car did not had any kind of fault while i given them
at the time of submission they told me to have a major service of Car which would cost me around 4.5 k i said Ok . when they started doing service they told me that they need to change break shoe as it is going to expire. and it would cost me 1200 Rs. i said Ok change it.

But the problem started when they told me that they have found some problem with my Car's Cluch and they need to change it and it would cost me around 3.5 k . As i mentioned earlier my car did not had any kind of problem with anything. now they created problem with car;s Cluch and now they want me to pay 3.5 k for the problem which is created by them by wrongly handled the car during car service, now i dont have any option instead of paying them this much of charge,

I want to register the complain about this authorized dealer which is cheating the customers by charging unnecessary charges.
Please dont give your car these unprofessional authorized dealer. these people are chaeting customers.

The authorized MAruti dealer which is cheated me
Nanda Moters
Phase 2 Noida

A  20th of Jan, 2010 by
Dear Nitin,

Even I have faced the similar kind of problem with Nanda Motors in Phase-2 service center. I was a regular customer from past 2 years. On my last service, September 2009, I am facing problem in start-up, then couple of days back I have all Maruti On-road-service team to fix this issue. They reported me due to Battery malfunction I am facing problem (my car is just 3 years old, make Jan-2007). When I checked the battery number which I have noted at the time of relocation to Noida, I found that battery number is not matching with the one I have.

I have reported this issue to Service Center head Mr. Nanda, but he is having his own story. First he said we have serviced your car only once as per record, then he found some more evidence of servicing of my car. But he is not agreeing that his team has tampered/replaced my car battery.

Even I don't recommend Nanda Motors for car servicing. I am not sure how Maruti certify such type of service centers which has very low CUSTOMER ORIENTATION.

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Logo Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog