[Resolved] Maple Call Inc / long distance calls

5 Canada

Hi!

My previous long distance provider was pulse telecom canada

I have never been a customer of maple call inc. I never had an agreement with maple call inc.
In january, I received a phone call from maple asking to call them to be informed concerning my long distance plan. What plan? Who is maple? Where this provider paid taxes? Is this legal corporation?

No one informed me that pulse telecom does not exist anymore. No web site anymore.
No one asked me if I want to continue to use the service from another provider.
I do not know this company and never have agreement with maple call inc.
For the second time pulse telecom sell the customers list to another provider, (it was the case to necc telecom in 2015) but at that time we received a letter from pulse asking not pay necc, as this is a hacking)
My personal information being revealed to maple call inc without my consent despite that I have asked pulse, to be always asked my opinion to be or not customer.
I request maple call inc to cancel the request and restrict to use my personal information without my consent.
I request maple to send a letter with business address and legal registration accounts in canada or usa.
I request a letter from pulse telecom canada who must inform that they not doing business and have sold the customers list to another provider
If maple is a hack immediately informed the telecommunication authority's in canada and usa.

This dubious practice must be stopped.

• Resolution statement

• Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 07, 2019

Dear valuable customer!
    Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
    Maple Telecom customer care team