Menu
Maple Call
customer service contacts

Maple Call
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

112 complaints
29 resolved 83 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Maple Call customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Maple Call. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile Q&A

+1 877 974 7494
(Customer Service)
3 10
More phone numbers

What is Maple Call’s email address?

Maple Call’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Maple Call website

Maple Call working hours

Mon 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Tue 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Wed 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Thu 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Fri 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Sat 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Sun 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

What category is Maple Call related to?

Maple Call is related to the Computers & Phones category.

What are the social media accounts of Maple Call?

What is Maple Call's Facebook?
Connect with Maple Call via Facebook at Maple Call
What is Maple Call's LinkedIn?
See Maple Call's portfolio on LinkedIn at Maple Call

Frequently asked questions about Maple Call products and services

What does Maple Call do?

Maple Call is a telecommunication provider in Canada. Maple Call mainly provides long-distance calls services.

How to contact Maple Call?

You can contact Maple Call at +1 647 258 6399 and +1 877 974 7494 or by email at [email protected]

Where is Maple Call located?

Maple Call is located at 4214 Showdown Ave, Windsor, ON N9G 3B2, Canada

View more questions & answers

Overview of Maple Call complaint handling

112 Maple Call reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 31, 2019. The latest review long distance phone calls provider was posted on Dec 18, 2020. The latest complaint Unsupported payment request and treat with collection agency was resolved on Nov 13, 2020. Maple Call has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 112 reviews. Maple Call has resolved 29 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Maple Call?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Maple Call Customer Service. Initial Maple Call complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Maple Call above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Maple Call. Discuss the issues you have had with Maple Call and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Maple Call’s complaints

C
5:21 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Maple Call - long distance phone calls provider

I am a former Blue tone customer and without any consent I became Maple call customer.First email from them was in April 2019, when I answered them that I don't want their services.After 1.7 years ( Nov 2020) they sent me emails telling I have to pay $ 319( 69 in phone calls, and late fees + other charges the difference) I asked invoices, they sent it and...

A
12:14 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Maple Call - Obsessive service. Extortion of money.

Maple Call Inc. obtained my information from another company (BlueTone inc) that I used to make long distance phone calls without my consent and did not provide me with any information about their rates and fees that would be charged to me and their policies. On January 30, 2019, I received an email from them stating that my company is closed and they are...

View 0 more photos
G
10:31 pm EST

Maple Call - Sending me a final notice

Like many others here, I was a NECC customer for years. My last bill payed to NECC was on December 5th, 2018. On 01/09/2019 I got an invoice from Maple Call of $32.54, which also says in on Remittance Section :"DO NOT PAY". I managed to get in touch with that close to that date and requested than to tell me who were they. They said they took over from NECC...