Mango Pure / Cannot cancel

1 Aurora, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-316-7833

I tried on day 10 to cancel any further orders. I could not get anybody to answer the phone number that was on the bottle.
I DO NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT SENT TO ME.

Comments

• Ej
      23rd of May, 2011

I have both phoned and emailed Mango Pure to cancel the order within the 12 day period, which is today, and I will post again if I do get billed for an unwanted and cancelled order. It has taken a lot of time to get the correct phone 1-888-548-2256 and email address "support@TryMangoPure.com" so we shall see if I have been successful.

15th of Jun, 2012

The same thing happened to me. The website seems to no longer exist, and no one answers the phone number provided on the bottle. I was billed AGAIN this month, and they sent me another bottle. I don't know how to get it to stop.

18th of Oct, 2012

This company is a fraud one, first of all, they said free 1month trial. Neva did they say they gonna charge $89 every month. I was trying to call de number on de bottle to cancell, bt its nt working, i had to go to my bank nd calcelle my card, bcos they keep stealling my money nd sending me some ### i dont need nd its nt even working. [censored] dis mango pure.