Raspberry Ultra Drops Logo

Raspberry Ultra Drops

Having problems with Raspberry Ultra Drops?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Raspberry Ultra Drops.

Complaints & Reviews

Raspberry Ultra Dropsdid not receive order

I placed m order last month could have been the month before. They gmailed me say order has been sent out on the 14th of April. $89 converted.then on the same day there was no $89 taken out but $122.54, which my bank is looking into. They gave me a ref# [protected].the gmail was sent by " Raspberry ultra drops R"...<[protected]@customermailpage.com>.Track order http://www.247orderhelp.com

• Pc
      pcar1969 Feb 03, 2016

I ordered these drops November 24 2015 and as of today February 3 2016 I still haven't received them. I've sent multiple emails plus attachments of the confirmation order and also my bank statement showing the withdrawal to my checking account for these drops. I requested my money back multiple times and I would get emails back stating that I needed to be more patient and also an email
      stating that if I didn't receive my order by January 31 2016 I would get a full refund back. Well I still haven't had my money refunded. I am very very disappointed with the lady from costumer service Samantha Breeze that was corresponding with me through emails.

Raspberry Ultra DropsAdvertising scam

+[protected] UP4U.BIZ [protected]
    This domain name of UP4U.BIZ has expired Mar 27/2014
    + [protected],
    I placed my order via USA Feb 6/14 and did not receive product until Mar 28/14. The package came through the mail and was from Singapore NOT USA.
    I have not been successful at reaching anyone at the several telephone numbers I managed to find, on the ad, on the bottle, and on conf. email.
    I have not lost anything weight wise (what I did was lose out on $170.00 USD.!! In fact since I have started taking the product (as per directions) I have gained 3 pounds?
    Too bad I did not realize this product was a farse, and DOES NOT WORK !!! Companies such as this need to get charged for their fraudulent claims. I am extremely upset. Hope anyone else that is contemplating buying this product manages to read the complaints.

Raspberry Ultra DropsDoubtfull for this product

Hello sir, i am your customer and i buy the raspberry ultra drops two time and when i buy this product third time. First two time you deliever it from usa and third time you deltver it from singapore. But there is no taste in it;the taste of water is in it. Dr. Oz raspberry ultra drops have a taste. At this time i doubtfull for this; last two time i take advantage from this; please tell me about this that you have delitever this from singapore or not beacause i have a confidence on dr;oz raspberry ultra drops. I apreciate you. And reply me on my email adress that is [protected]@hotmail.com thanks a lot.

• Kb
          k_brand Nov 22, 2012

A close friend of mine is also taking Raspberry Ultra Drops as a diet supplement. She tried this product a year after she gave birth to her second child. She told me that after three weeks, she dropped 8 pounds sans the side effects unlike the other diet drops she used before. She also complemented this product with strong compliance to a healthy diet and regular physical exercises.

• Ge
          george farris Feb 01, 2013

hello i have already wrote you once and havent herd anything back from you please help me with this my parents are retired and got it for christmas for me and i did not lose any weight please return my money you said in your ad it is guarteeed order #[protected] date oct.25, 2012 thank you for your time

• Ge
          george farris Feb 02, 2013

hello i bought your product in oct for my unemployed daughter that lives with me helps me out im retired and barely pay bills she wanted this because she heard from someone that it was really good but she took it for three almost four weeks and didnt lose any wait she has been trying to lose weight for a couple of years now she was always thin and after she turned about 45 she gotten thicker thank you for your time i hope you can help me out you did guarentee your product(raspberry ultra drops $69.94 oct.25.2012 order # [protected] thank you again

• Mi
          michael H Crombie Mar 03, 2013

I paid $125 for a weight loss product as i looked up on internet to check the co. out
          I ahve tried tracking it and it impossible to do so.
          I feel it is wrong that things like this can happen, and they get away with it.

• Na
          NAKIR Mar 20, 2013

Hi please advice me if any of you have used Raspberry ultra drop for weight loss. Does it work and have you notice any side effects. i wish to order it... however just thinking should i do so...

Raspberry Ultra DropsPromise not Keeped

I recieved a link from a family friend (so I thought) for Raspberry Ultra Drops. I have been trying to loss wieght since January og this year so after watching the Fox news report and Dr. Oz and all the BS I ordered the drop's. I paid for two bottles a little over $100.00 dollars I took the drops for a few weeks and have not lost a freakin pound I have sent a few emails to the emails address NO RESPONSE I cant find a phone number that works anywhere. They promise your money back if your not happy but you cant even get ahold of them this is ###...

• Ra
            Raspberry Ultra Drops Oct 22, 2013

I ordered Raspberry Ultra Drops from a link on a friends Facebook comment.
            I am still waiting for parcel to arrive 4 weeks ago. I have since found the site saying they are a scam.
            They have sent me customer support emails with a shipping no to track delivery.
            Very disappointed. First and last time I have ordered anything overseas.
            based in Australia.
            Marie

• Ka
            kari1 Apr 06, 2014

I to ordered this product. i should have gone with my gut instinct when my bank put a hold on this prior to authorizing the charge. not only did i continue with the order it has been over a month and no delivery, my card had been attempted to be charged several other times to the point i had to cancel the card. there is no contact with any customer service other than email assuring you the product is on its way. this company is nothing mire than a scam and only goal is to cheat people out of hard earned money. instead of sticking with a great product i know works well for energy such as trimspa i went for something new, big mistake. dont be fooled like so many others.

• Mo
            mooretammy Jun 23, 2014

I too ordered this on June 7, it is now June 23. It was promised in 8 - 12 days. No way to get a hold of anyone. Really mad!!!

Raspberry Ultra DropsScam

I received a link supposedly from my sister (Not!) about the Raspberry drops. I ordered them . They sent me a link to track the package.. the link was useless. They also sent me another email saying the billing would be under another name african-mango.
          I called them and after like ages got this guy ( who sounded like he just got up), he asked for my order number but doesnt seem to be checking on the computer. Put me on hold and the line went off. I sent a complaint and receivd nothing. BTW the complaint page says CONTANT instead of Contact. Finally I googled for their web site as it was not in their emails and found that it was a scam. Same modus operandi -- link came from friends email.

• Ke
              Keiko88 Mar 05, 2013

I got the link supposedly sent from my sister ( she did not). I ordered the item. Received a confirmation it was shipped with tracking number. Unable to track anything. There was no link even to their website . Called their phone number, took forever. Finally they answered ( sounded like guy had just woken up) Put me on hold then disconnected. I tried emailing them--nothing. Saw on Google--It was a scam

• Li
              lilsisasu Mar 16, 2014

My mom supposedly got the an email from my sister (so not true). She saw the "article" from Fox News (just an illegal copy of the website). She spent $109 and has yet to get the product. She and my dad both tried to follow the link in the email to track it and of course, the link led to nothing. When she gave me the details, I thought it was most likely a scam and looked up the products online. Sure enough, I went on google and found that it was indeed a scam. Sure, it may seem like it was real (there were a lot of the same type of products from other, actual companies), but you just really have to look into it and be careful of other websites.

Raspberry Ultra DropsEmail hack & scam

I received an email with the aforementioned link, from a family friend that also has beenon a great workout plan lately, so I didn't think anything of it. I clicked the link which took me to a Fox News site and videos of this raspberry ultra drops and its work. I got scammed... I entered all my information, and even received a confirmation of everything being processed. Needless to say I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING. I even went on the site to track my order and NOTHING! I'm so pissed! Word to the wise - BEWARE!

Raspberry Ultra DropsThey hacked my email

Someone hacked my email sending all of my contacts a link to this websit it is a fake news page and every link you click on goes to the same page to buy their fake product. So unbelievable don't fall for this scam all of the other comments on here sound like they posted it pretending to be customers.

• Ms
                  Ms. Forgiving Mar 22, 2013

I purchase three bottles of Raspberry Ultra Drops with African Mango and Green Tea. I paid 159.00 then two days later they charge the card again for 1, 59 international fee...I called the number that came next to the pending transaction on my account and a foreign man who barely spoke english, who you could not understand at all and the connection back ground feed back was so loud that I had to hang up due to poor communication and loud back ground noise. I received my package from a Fulfillmen Center-010 ; PO BOX 30816; Salt Lake City UT 84130...Each bottle is half full. Each bottle smells like toilet water and has residue floating in the plunger that administers the drops. I believe that I just bought toilet water/sewage water. Unclean, unhealthy product. I believe. I am so very upset and disappointed with some of the people of this world. Anything to make a buck. And I was/am the fool that fell for this scam. To everyone, please be careful what you buy online.These false ads are made very professional to pull us in and if we are not careful, we could be giving ourselves harmful things that could kill us instantly. I really have no way of tracking these people because they provide you with nothing concrete. Oh, my bottle has a contact number is [protected] EST 10am-5pm...All I have to say to the scammers...God sees all...You can only do wrong but for so long...But it is never to late to repent and do right...

Raspberry Ultra DropsTeresa

Hello i have been trying to submit this complaint but everytime i tried it didnt go thru and would erase the whole thing i hope you can help me i heard about this product from a friend and i been trying to lose weight for a couple years and i really thought it would work so i talked my parents into buying it for me for christmas because i am unemployed but they are retired and barely get by with paying there bills and 69. 94 is alot of money when you dont have much so i hope you can help me i took the drops for over 3 weeks and did not lose any weight and the ad said money back guarntee thank you for your time order # [protected] date 10 / 25 / 12 (Order id is gwh - [protected]) thank you again for your time

• Pe
                    Peters7531 Feb 11, 2013

Please consider looking into BodyByVi. You can go to www.visalus.overview.com then to my website www.sarapeters.bodybyvi.com to learn more! Amazing results from myself and lots of my customers including family! You even have the option of receiving it for free every month! Feel free to google BodyByVi and see for yourself how amazing the 90 Day Challenge is.

Raspberry Ultra DropsHacked my email account

1/24/13 I found out my email account was hacked by this company and a link to their site was sent to all of my contacts as well as recently emailed people/companies. The link that was in the email goes to a fake Fox News looking page with their product displayed as though Fox News wrote an article about it. The link in the email was: http://www.jarinmobiliaria.es/components/com_content/hltcr.html but then changes over to: http://whitesnews.com/

• Cj
                      cjl. Mar 06, 2013

I received an email from a close friend's email address and figured she was endorsing the raspberry ultra drops, so I ordered them as I also fell for the scam with the link to dr. oz as well as fox news. then I found out my friends email was hacked and she did not send this. I never received a confirmation so I became suspicious and called Citibank and the told me the merchant was "abroad". I discontinued my credit card as I was worried about more charges. A week later the drops did come but I paid way more than what you can get them for elsewhere and I will be filing a fraud charge against the company. the product was shipped from salt lake city from a place called the fulfillment center, so buyer beware!

Raspberry Ultra DropsFraud Product

File to credit cards not paying for products as more than 2 months the product did not arrive. ( Order through the internet some time Mid November 2012) . Through the credit card send complain for not receiving the product but 2 weeks after filing the compalin, the product came.
                    Products has no seal . Half filled and smell and taste like water and furthermore the postage of the product is from Hong Kong and not from USA.
                    Given instruction to credit cards that the email platform that I ordered from giving me fraud product. On top of it, I have sent several complaints to Raspberry Ultra Drops to clarify but received no reply. Questions ask 1. Should the product be from USA and not Hong Kong as stated. Second questions Should the product be sealed and Third questions what is the actual smell and taste of the product.

Raspberry Ultra DropsThanks Raspberry Ultra!

Thanks you so much for a great service and a wonderful product! I started using Raspberry drops 3 weeks ago, and it is amazing! I am losing weight and i can feel that I am having a healthy body. Before i am always shy on going out and meeting friends because of my figure. But now, I can talk to anyone. I gained alot of confidence and many are saying that I always have a big smile in my face. I am recommending this to all and try to visit http://raspberry-ultra-drops.com/.

• Vi
                          Virginia7777 Jun 07, 2013

I can't believe that you aren't a shill for the company and don't believe that you came to this site without some ulterior motive.
                          Also, you don't seem to know that the majority of doctors warn against fast weight loss as it's hard on one's body and is less likely to stay off. If you are real talk to your doctor about a healthy weight loss plan and lose it slowly and healthfully.

SapphireScot Sep 10, 2013

Hacked my ill father's account to post their scam! Father is terminally ill and they take advantage of his inactivity on Facebook! This underhanded, morally corrupt marketing is disgusting! Posted link to follow of http://restaurantoliviers.ro/isxqmfg.php