Mango Airlines / FlyMango — bags were damaged
17 January 2017. Flight time was 15h00.
When i returned to durban from cape town and went to fetch my bags.
I found 2 of my bags were damaged. One was the handle and the other was the wheels. We were unable to go to guest care as our flight was delayed for 30 minutes due to the crew not being able to account for the extra passengers on the plane.
I have tried calling many of the numbers on the site and the num bers just rang.
My client number is PGDDDK.
I would like for my bags to be repaired.
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all