Malaysia Airlinespoor customer service from manager to staff

My booking reference is rwevac. My family and I are travelling to ho chi minh city tomorrow using malaysia airlines. Total number of passengers 4 adults and 4 kids 3, 6, 9, 11. I was about to use web check in yesterday when I realised that my two youngest daughter 3 and 6 are allocated to seats far away from me and to my surprised, they are sitting by themselves. As a mother, of cos I know that my two younger girls are unable to sit by themselves and called th customer service to see if they can do to help. All I want is my 6 year old daughter with my husband and my 3 year old daughter with me. It doesn't matter if we all are sitting far from each other as long as I know the two youngest daughters are with me or my husband. However, the staff and the supervisor tony from the customer service insisted that I do web check in and told me there is nothing they can help. Obviously they do not understand the anxiety of a mother. They transferred my call to the manager gina who offered to help me with my situation. She promised that she will called me back today as the relevant departments are already closed yesterday. Sad to say, I waited till 7pm before I have to call the customer service and realised that she is off today! What kind of service is that??? Where is all the things she promised??? So what am I going to do?? Let me 3 year old daughter sit by herself and my 6 year old daughter sit by herself??? Is this the way malaysia airlines handle situations like that??? And when I called the customer service today, the supervisor najala even questioned me why I didn't buy seats in the first place??? If I I know this will happen, definitely I will buy. Cos all the long when I travelled in big groups, so such problem even happen. Sad that nobody in malaysia airlines can settle such problem.

If I don't hear anything from malaysia airlines, I promised I will definitely escalate this issue until I receive a satisfactory feedback

Do
Jun 09, 2018

Comments

•   Jun 10, 2018

The air carriers serve the passengers based on a simple economics - first come, first served .
    If the person failed to show the full name / the e-ticket / boarding pass, he or she is not a passenger,
    and the air carrier has no duty to serve such person.

Sorry.