Malaysia Airlines / baggage lost during religious gathering
My bag went missing on the 19th October on a Diwali festival for which I had to a pilgrimage that happens every 12 years.
I find Malaysians Airlines handling of my bag a complete shame.
i have been to customer service during that time and it was a terrible ordeal.
I decided to change my flight on the way back because of the reception I
There are no bookings available for that day on other airlines.
I have lodged a complaint but got no response to this.
I have acted ethically and lawfully with your airlines.
Instead I have been given the worst customer service experience.
Details Bragg / David Anthony Mr
SYD KUL TRAVEL INFORMATION
19 Oct 2017 13:00 dep
19 Oct 2017 18:50 arr
9 Oct 2017 19:55 dep
19 Oct 2017 22:30 arriival
As mentioned I have been heavily inconvenienced. I have had my bag with my clothes, religious idols/items, medications, etc all gone to UK.
As I had no alternative but to return on the MH flight due to no bookings on the 19th on other airlines, I am seeking an apology if you can be kind enough.
Or something in a way to show that M. Airlines will listen to my grievance and let me use their airlines again in a few months.
I am flying back on this itinerary and want to be impressed by your generosity and customer service. They are wonderful as they are
I want to be made special or given a better seating or anything that will make my journey one to remember by...
Thank you. David Bragg [protected]@skymesh.com.au [protected]
Updated by GoindaBongo, Nov 16, 2017
To be handled by Team Leader Customer Service
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money