[Resolved] Makro Online / whirlpool front loader washing machine

Pretoria, ZA

I ordereda Whirlpool washing machine online & while I was finishing off the payment, a message popped up to say there was an error with my order, but take note the money went off my accout! I then phoned the same day to find out what happened & was informed that they have received my order & would sms me between 2-5 working days while the store would be processing my order. Today the 22/11/17 & 6 days later, I phoned again as no sms received yet. I spoke to Nolwazi who kindly informed me that they have run out of stock & as soon as they receive new stock I would be notified via sms. I do not find this acceptable service at all, why do they advertise goods on Black Friday if they know they will run out of stock or are out of stock! I am so livid and will never support Makro again. I will also make it known to all my friends. When I asked to speak to the manager, I was told that he is not in today (yeah very convenient)???? This kind of thing is just shocking and NOT acceptable at all!

• Resolution statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2017

Dear Mary-Anne,

Thank you for taking time to contact us,
    Please forward us the order number so that we can follow up and advise.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused
    Kind regards,