Makro Online / hoover vacuum cleaner
I purchased a hoover vacuum cleaner from makro meadowdale in germiston gauteng in june 2018.
I barely used it maybe 4 times or so.
The vacuum cleaner now is not working at all for some reason.
I returned it yesterday and i was told by the returns dept that it would need to be sent in for assessment which takes 10 - 15 working days and then once assessment is fone another 6 - 8 weeks.
Funny thing is when i bought it the sales person told me that makro would gladly replace the unit if faulty within the first 3 months, yet it is clearly not the case.
The staff is very rude at makro, and while i was standing waiting for my slip another staff member came to me and tild me how bad hoover is and that i should never ha e bought this unit to start with.
I dont mind that makro has certain policies in place but if the sakesman explained the procedure to me before i pur hased this vacuum cleaner, i surely would have gone somewhere else as i think makro forces the sale but they do not explain the returns policy to customers.
More Makro Online Complaints & Reviews
- Makro - wine cooler - salton swc28 
- Makro - blackberry 9300 
- Makro - hisense u601s and customer service
- Makro - used laptop or defective product?
- Makro - 22 day old tv taken for service 5 weeks later still no response 
- Makro Online - order number: mak2003377. over a month late and no contact.
- Makro Online - dinner set
- Makro Online - online package which has not been delivered
- Makro Online - false advertising
- Makro Online - bad device and poor delivery times