Mahindra Xylo / poor fitting and misplace rear speaker / wiring circuit

India Review updated:

Hello, hope so u seriously take my complaint, I mr govind bhanushali, has given car for servicingat Avis motors, Mahindra & mahindra reputed services centre, result i got ismy left rear door which was damaged has been succesfully replaced but not fitted and also my rear speaker is mispalced which cost rs 1500/- i called up Mr, Rajesh Pandey i think ample no of times butonly thing i got is (dekhta hu puchta hu }, my horn is also not working properly since i serviced my new car at Avis motors, kindly look into the matter and revert also i need my speaker back.

Person at Avis Motor : Rajesh Pandey & Mr.Mohan

Our contact Details ! Govind v Bhanushali
[protected] / [protected]

Comments

• Bl
      Sep 10, 2011
    Mahindra Xylo - COMPLAINT AGAINST SERVICE
    B.L.ENGINEERING
    India

Dear sir,
    I have complained many times for my mahindra xylo as I am not satisfied with your services.And even I am given overestimated price for my car's servicing.Though my car is still under warranty I am being charged for the clutch plate.My car's registration no. is GJ.1.HS.8354.So see to it and my email id is [protected]@hotmail.com.And take this matter seriously.

• Ra
      May 20, 2012
    Mahindra Xylo - accident clam
    mahindra/ tvs
    India

to mahindra HR department

sir,
    we are owned mahindra xylo e4 (2017 model -KL 25 A 3740 mohamad basheer) on the month of march 29 th due to accident claim we given for repairing in tvs and sons trivandram, with full cover insurance. they had given 15 days date then it extended to 1 month then again extended to may 19 th, the vehicle is not yet delivered, so it almost going to be 2 months . when we ask why the delay occurred they were telling the parts has to come from the company and its delayed i want to know why is the delay or the service guys putting the fault on company side . and i have a other doubt that why this much delay in an indian based company . the sad part of it is the companies like volkswagen and toyota giving the accident repair in there minimum time ( the maximum of 25 days) why you have a delay? your customer support is very poor . and i understood the the service companies are running with inadequate workers and equipment, dont your company is not responsible for this things?. i am used many a company vehicles this was my first experience( hope this will be the last too) with irresponsible peoples . i just booked a xuv 500 but since your service is very poor i just searching for better choices. i have a advice too if a vehicle is given they should give a date when the vehicle can be handed over and should be very particular in that. and we met the service manager in trivandram i think he is the extreme irresponsible person in that service out let. with out proper interaction with the customers. (my contact number is 09446356758). the guy who taking care of the accident claim is the only consolation for the customers.