Macys Furniture / tear in leather couch

I've noticed a lot of complaints about Macys Furniture and just wanted to say THANK GOODNESS I came upon the post that gave the names of the Tim Hellmann and Kim T. After writing a letter directly to them and sending photos of my defected leather couch, which I owned for 8 months...I just received a phone call stating that I would be receiving a delivery in 2 weeks of a brand new couch! Thank you for your help and Thank you to Macys for doing the right thing! There are people who are willing to listen to you and that want to keep your business.

N  10th of May, 2009 by

Macys Furniture - stain
macys furniture
2 ann street,#224s
New Jersey
Phone: 9733301413

theres a little stain sice it was delivered, so please contact me for appoitment .my registration # 022789000860457
N  21st of Sep, 2009 by
Macy's have been going around and around regarding my leather sectional. The repair service said it looked like used leather and could not be repaired. Cushions also have a problem. Customer service has spent hours on the phone trying to find all the paper work, inf etc. This is the second Leather sectional they have sent. The first one had a hole. They don't want to take care of it and keep passing the buck. Several promised delivery dates that I took off from work only to be told they had a problem. I have Lost time and money on this one! Sent letter to Terry Lundgren-Chairman. Diane M. who has a lot of time on her hands, spent over a couple of hours on the phone! Even belched out loud and said she just got back from lunch. After all that time with her, she now passed the buck to someone who is out of town for the week. She said it would now have to go to someone else who has more authority to decide. A couple of weeks have passed. Stall tactics. Macy's spends more on returns and staff that don"t do much, instead of them helping the customer! Most of Macy's complaints are over furniture. Customer service really needs to train staff better on how to work with customers. This is what customers should know before they buy furniture from them. I've spent over $4, 000. Problems after Problems. Better Business Bureau cant do very much. Where do I turn to next? Unhappy in Michigan!!! Not willing to give up! Buyer Be Aware!

Macy's Logo Macy's