Macy's / finance charge
Macy's charged me a $2.00 finance charge on my last purchase saying I would get it back on my next purchase. I rarely use the card and I did get it back; however, now my account sits at -$2.00. This will be subtracted from my next purchase, but I'll get another finance charge added at the time of purchase. This will go on and on and I'll never get the $2.00 back unless I close the account, I guess.
$2.00 might sound like nothing, but multiply this by all the Macy card holders and you'll see that Macy's has a tidy sum from the pockets of its customers. To me, this seems like robbery because I always pay off my credit card purchases in full when I receive the bill. I never have a finance charge on any of my accounts.
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware set 11 pc set
- Macy's - product and service
- Macy's - gift card
- Macys - unauthorized charges - insufficient return payment
- Macy's - customer service person