Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting / Car was not completely painted, poor customer service

On Monday, July 16, 2007, I went to pick up my 2003 Toyota 4 Runner, when I arrived, we did a walk around to inspect the vehicle and I was telling the Manager, Todd, that my step panel was black when I brought the vehicle in, and he disputed with me and husband about the color. He refused to paint the step panel back to the color. As I spoke with him about the vehicle, he walked away, and stated that he would not talk to me. I proceeded and went to speak with the Owner/Mary Lou, and she was very rude to me, in order to prove to them that the panel was black, I asked could I use the phone to call to Texas, and she stated that I could not use the phone. I did not resolve anything, and my step panel is still black. Mary Lou was not helpful and I am a very upset customer. The Manager and the Owner were very unprofessional.

Comments

• Th
      2nd of May, 2009

So you payed what? $299.95 for a paintjob and you expect these people to bow to your wishes and demands? Get a cell phone and quit being such a tight ###. You get what you pay for. If its brown noseing you want then go to the dealership, they will stick their head up your ### while your paying out the ###.

• Jd
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Maaco Franchise - My paycheck
    East Orange
    New Jersey

I quit my job because my ex boss has a dirty mouth and the following week I expected to get paid for the day and a half I worked and he refused to pay me .he made a stupid excuse saying that he didn't know If i quit or not

• Ro
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Maaco - Paint Job
    Chino Hilld
    Maaco.com

Had car painted at Maaco Chino Hills. Hood bubbled 3 times. 4 th time they wanted me to pay 25% of original price with no new warranty. You bet.