M & T Bank / awful customer service

United States Review updated:

M&T Bank displayed the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I had to request a new debit card 3 times from the bank becuase they never sent it. Once I finally received my Debit card, they failed to give me a PIN code. I had to request a PIN code throught he mail. After 10 days, I hadn't received the PIN code and they claimed to send it. I made one last request and it was not sent so I called them and vented my frustration. The customer service representative made no effort to remedy the situation and blamed the Post Office. The Manager I spoke with ensured that their policy is to provide me with a confirmation number when iinformation is sent to the customer. I WAS NEVER GIVEN A CONFIRMATION NUMBER FOR ANY OF MY REQUESTS. This bank is horrible. I would recommend you to stay away from M&T at all costs. They are absolutely worthless and should be shut down.

Comments

• Mt
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    M & T Bank - 15.98 %
    m y
    po box 280
    Joppa
    Maryland
    Phone: 410-679-4150

M & T bank raised my Rate from 3 % to 15.98 % and is there is no way to pay this back.
    I went to an attorney and they have not been able to settle the matter and now the Attorney says it's to hard of a fight.
    M & T have used predatory lending tools and violate the consumer loan laws. I think if we could do a class action suit we could win.
    If you are willing to meet in Maryland and file a class we all sue M & T the courts will hear us.