Lowe's / customers

1 OR, United States Review updated:

I work for Lowe's and I hate customer who return stuff from other leading hardware stores . We, for some reason, take it and try to add it to our system. We take a blow from it too. What is worse is when we tell the customer that it didn't come from our company and they yell and scream until they get what they want. It's pathetic!!! Take it back from the store you bought it from!

Jd

Comments

• Do
      14th of May, 2009

May 14, 09 Discriminated because of age after taking my money up front.A long long wait for a laminated floor after the first installers job floor POPPED-UP in every room .Too discussed and worn out with the NOT TRUE PROJECT as stated to me when i went to the floor to get the Floors done.I bought all the material i would need to do a laminated floor and 2 bathrooms and washroom with vinyl that is left in my garage .3 items left returned to store for a refund upon completion of the first floor, the REPLACEMENT floor left overs were taken by installers(Box of Border for the floor.While mine was cut in visible places and pieced together.Not mention i have to paint entire house afterwards ($2, 000) walls PAINT scraped in every room .After i stopped the border man from his job because h i was then told that Lowes do not remove old vinyl and i needed the old vinyl removed because of a backup on bathroom floors .Therefore anger set in i guess from this person.The salesman that sold me the floor and explained clearly how the floor installing would be carried out was no more at store after hs sales to me and therefore i have no backup other than the paper with all the material i purchased at the time.The first floor was a 25 year warranty floor and someone picked a 7mm floor for me and installed because i was told by 2 people that knows what was happening in the store that the one i selected cost more.I waited and waited and just 3 weeks ago the last week of April they came and put the floor down.All the people that works in this store acts as if i did something wrong because of the irst complaint of the Pop-up floor and INSTALLERS whomever they were because the young man told me when i was in the store purchasing the items that they had no installers available and couldn't even write down a name but a few weeks after i was called and told the installers were at my house(A woman and man) asnd the project began with the 2 but after approx. 8 days in my home the entire family appeared and took all my doors off the hinges and piled in a corner and the installers came with no WORKHORSE, poor operable saw and had a handsaw which was used to SAW and splinter my doors in the hallway and the guy came out on the patio where i was using my blower and asked me for my electric Cord and i gave it to him to use.My white dustpan left also they were using.I can't even explain the Humiliation I went through for MONTHS and i got Dust in my eyes and had to go get my eyes flushed and antiobiotic eye drops, my Doctor ahad to up my High Blood Pressure medicine and i have very upset and Sick behind this Floor installation for a long time..I SIGNED the papers a few weeks blindly like they wanted me to be just to get them off and out of my house to get some relief a few weeks because of adverse reactions toward installing after reaching my home to tell how i was treated by some employeees of the store and it's only one in this area but i will never ever take my money to invest in the store again for a home project (Laminated floor)will never go to any Lowes to have a laminated floor install or any other home project unless i am COMPENSATED back in some manner and i am a good paying customer of Lowes.I also was told they don't work for Lowes any more by a person sent here from Charleston, Sc.Who do you think came back and installed this floor now.One other thing is that they tried to give me a poor quality floor called Surface Source 10 year warranty and I refused.I was called to the store and taken back into a backroom and shown 2 PLACARDS to chose a floor from and a change was made bywhomever.I had asked for the same 25 year first floor but was told they Don't carried that one anymore at the time. It got to be very confusing.This last floor installed a few weeks ago, i have no Paperwork and was told i didn't need any.I have never in my LIFE been through a purchase and PROJECT like this.I called the MAIN headquarters a few times (Mooreville, NC.) . Had me to sign papers stating that i would not charge Lowes for any injuries in my home. I have a LOW SHINE Lake Bodensee Cheery 7mm and was told they didn't know how long it's good for. Never again. Some Photos yes. I'm single, retired.