Lowe's Of Chicago-brickyard, Il, #1845 / worst customer service

Phone: (773) 413-5120

Lowe's of chicago-brickyard, il, #1845
2630 n. Narragansett avenue
Chicago, il 60639
The worst customer service I have ever experience in us. I was treated like a criminal for opening a box before I buy it. Several associates were around and nobody asked me if I needed help. When I opened the box a women started accusing me in all kinds of things. Don’t buy from them.

Ge

Comments

• Cm
      20th of Oct, 2008

###! LOWE's is so paranoid about a lawsuit they won't even confront shoplifters unless they have videotape and 6 witnesses. Sounds like you were feeling guilty or just paranoid or maybe you just feel like this normally. maybe a valium or something stronger like a bullet will put you out of your misery.

• Da
      1st of Nov, 2008

Horrible customer service. Knowbody knows what they are doing. They refuse to help you, Worst experience I ever had at a home improvement store.

12th of Aug, 2012

Can't you read English? Why do you have to open the box? You should know better than to open the box...nobody wants to buy open boxes because they maybe missing something. That's is the reason people open sealed boxes is to take something out. Otherwise they can't read the box which is printed with the contents enclosed. What's your reason? You didn't give it in your complaint. So now you defaced the merchandise. Every person afterwards will have to check if something has been removed...or worse discover it after they arrive home. How many times has that happen? Do not open the boxes. Period. Anywhere...anytime.
    If the shoe fits ... wear it. Do you need a translation?