Lowes — lowes customer service
I special ordered 3 items from Lowes. Never again. The first item came damaged. The second item was shattered and the third item was lost "in transit".
The shocker is I ordered the last item on line and it stated it was ready for pick-up. Nope. Not ready. They need to update their system to reflect the actual location of said item.
Customer service only give s you lip.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Burbank, CA I ordered my item on the 2nd, it was suppose to arrive on the 9th and here it is the 12th (ready for pick-up) and its no where in sight. Agent said it was due to the hurricane Irma. The hurricane did not make landfall till Sunday the 10th. Then when asked to speak with a supervisor you are subjected to interrogation BEFORE being connected. Terrible communication skills.
When I ordered an item at Home Depot, not only it arrive intact and unbroken but a day early. If you have a lot of time (such as months) then use Lowes but if your time frame is tight go somewhere else.
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - personal check denial 
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - special order, customer service desk