Loweslowes customer service

I special ordered 3 items from Lowes. Never again. The first item came damaged. The second item was shattered and the third item was lost "in transit".

The shocker is I ordered the last item on line and it stated it was ready for pick-up. Nope. Not ready. They need to update their system to reflect the actual location of said item.

Customer service only give s you lip.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Burbank, CA I ordered my item on the 2nd, it was suppose to arrive on the 9th and here it is the 12th (ready for pick-up) and its no where in sight. Agent said it was due to the hurricane Irma. The hurricane did not make landfall till Sunday the 10th. Then when asked to speak with a supervisor you are subjected to interrogation BEFORE being connected. Terrible communication skills.

When I ordered an item at Home Depot, not only it arrive intact and unbroken but a day early. If you have a lot of time (such as months) then use Lowes but if your time frame is tight go somewhere else.

Do
Sep 12, 2017

Comments

• Th
      Jul 02, 2019

We recently purchased a Husquavarna riding mower from Lowe"s in Beaumont TX . I used it 1 time & the mower belt busted I noticed that the gasket was coming out of the deck bearing & it was hard to turn.after returning the mower to the store & explaining the problem we were told that they would have it repaired.2 weeks later it is sitting outside the store in what they call the bull pen in the rain.all that was done was a new deck belt Hello if I bring it back home & the bearing locks up the belt will break & I will have to return again. I have left messages for the store manager to call me but silence is all I get.maybe I look into legal advice on getting this off my bill.