Lowe's / waiting for replacement

1 Kingsville, TX, United States

Bought a washer & dryer sunday. Was promised delivery the next day between 8:30 am and noon. Arrived installed both appliance and they took the old ones. It was 30 minutes later that I put a load of clothes and the machine was making a loud noise. Called and spoke to different store managers throughout the day promising me someone would go by and check the problem. The next day I called and spoke to a different store manager and inform me that they were going to replace it but the workers were in premont doing a delivery. I told the store manager how come my problem was taken care of first since I live in kingsville and was a few blocks from their store. Of course he didn't know what to response. He claim someone would be here but the store closes at 9pm. It is already 7:35pm and no one has showed up. We asked for a refund and our old washer back but they said they couldn't do that. We are still waiting! There is alot of lack of communication upon all the (4) store managers I have spoken to. What is wrong with this store - no training of course!