Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers / the customer service I received at lowe’s located on shillington road reading, pa.

1 Reading, PA, United States

First let me state I am a Veteran and I spend a lot of money at Lowe's for a very long time!
I have been patiently waiting since July 28 for a back splash to a vanity sink I ordered. Three times the backsplash was delivered to the Store broken: 8/13/2018, 8/30/2018, 10/6/2018. On October 6 the sales rep stated he would order it again. I was given the date of October 23 for the 4th backsplash arrival. Since not hearing anything, I went to the store only to discover the backsplash was never ordered. It clearly stated on the computer screen, order never placed contact customer. When were they going to call me? I asked for the Store Manager and they stated he wasn't in until tomorrow. I called the 1-800-44-LOWES number and got a rep to listen to my complaint. I tell my complaint to a woman who asks me to hold which I do. The next thing I know some man is asking me questions. I again tell my story to this guy who states " I am having a brain fart and don't know what you are talking about". I ask who am I speaking with and he states he is from Lowe's in Exeter, Pa. I wasn't shopping there!!! Now I have to call back and tell my story again to the Customer "Survey" individual. I am totally dissatisfied!!! Paid a plumber to install the sink and change the cabinetry to match the dimensions. Now I don't have a finished master bathroom and the mirror cannot be replaced without the backsplash. I have waited patiently and want my money back! Who is paying for my time and extra grief! Thankfully, my patients don't receive service like Lowe's provides!!!

Pa