Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers / customer service

Posted: Nov 25, 2017 by   User
Norfolk, Virginia
I bought a washer& Dryer 2 weeks ago. Promised someone would call me with a time frame of delivery the night before. That call never happened. So finally when I had not heard from anyone by 11am the next day(delivery day)I called them. They informed me it was between 11-1. So why now about 2pm do i get a call that tells me they forgot my stacking kits and I could just take it without the kit. I can not I tell them as it is going in a small space. Well I guess you will have to take it tomorrow then. So I miss a day of work/pay to sit here just to do it again tomorrow? I try to speak to a store manager and was refused when calling the store. How is this proper customer service. Please have someone contact me. I have other home improvement stores to choose from who might like my money as we are remodeling a home.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Building, Construction

Comments

N  25th of Nov, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Was the stack kit purchased along with the units?

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers Logo Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers
Customer Care Service