Lowes — disregard for veterans at bellingham, ma store
Home Depot has a policy (as does Lowe's) to provide a 10% discount on purchases made in the store.
The Bellingham Store refused recognize me as a veteran after showing my Veterans Administration Card. I am a combat Vietnam veteran. The store claimed I was not a veteran and only active duty personnel are valid for a 10% discount. Cashier Joy JSD428 was polite but appeared totally ignorant about veterans. Her manager appeared the same as the cashier - ignorant and no idea on the subject of veterans.
Other Home Depot stores kindly recognizes I am a qualified veteran via my Veterans Administration card.
Please correct this situation in Bellingham or you will lose many veterans to Lowe's in the area.
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - personal check denial 
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger 
- Lowes - lowes customer service