Lowe's / their delivery is the worst

When buying a frig Lowe's promised to hook-up the new ice maker to the existing line. It also clearly states on their website that they provide this service ( www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=pg&p=ApplianceAdvantage ). The delivery was late, the delivery person had a bad attitude when he walked into my home. He had to use my husband's tools, he never turned the frig on, didn't take out the packaging inside, or a number of other things they were supposed to do. When I told him he was supposed to hook-up the ice maker, he said he doesn't do that. I told him I would not sign the receipt until he hooked up the ice maker. He then started taking the frig out of my home. I told him I would sign the receipt and complain about him to his company, so he left the frig sitting in the middle of my kitchen floor, unhooked and my old frig in my drive and left. I will NEVER buy anything from Lowes ever again.

Va

Comments

• Wo
      22nd of May, 2009

They are supposed to take out the packaging from the inside?? I don't blame him for leaving it in the middle of your floor if you were telling him how to do his job and telling him what he was "supposed to do" Sounds like you were the one with the bad attitude. Lowes does not promise a time on deliveries. Just a day. I bet that you had probably called the store asking about the delivery and complaining before he even got there.