Lowe's / unauthorized charges
I bought a $6.50 product from Lowe's. At the check out, I scanned my Credit card for payment. As has been customary for the last 1-2 years, only at this store, you are asked to announce the last 4 digits of your card and then sign on the digital pad. This time, I was also asked, in addition, to show an ID.
Home Depot across the street, does not even require you to sign for the credit card scanned, when total is less than $50.00.
This is the last time I'll shop at Lowe's.
More Lowe's Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowes - customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - corruption lowes in latham ny (lisa kitchen cabinets manger)
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - being an employee at your thomaston, maine location
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - employee