Lowes / awful quality products
Being environmentally conscious I have begun buying the compact fluorescent bulbs to use in our home. I bought a couple of 6 packs of the Bright Effects 13 watt CFLs sometime last summer, (2008). Unfortunately I did not retain the receipts, nor the packaging. Tonight I just replaced the the fourth bulb to fail. Meanwhile most of the incandescent bulbs that were in my house when I bought it in 2001 are still working. Clearly, these bulbs are not living up to their claim of outlasting incandescent bulbs by years. They do not even last as long as ordinary incandescents. I'm replacing them with GE CFLs. I hope they will perform as advertised.
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - flooring installation
- Lowe's - appliances samsung dishwasher
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - the customer service I received at lowe’s located on shillington road reading, pa.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - damaged goods
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - kitchen countertop