Long John Silvers / drive thru mistakes

1 Katy, TX, United States

Our company just moved our office to Katy, TX. We found a Long John Silvers/KFC restaurant near us and were excited. Several of us have made runs there in the past couple of weeks and every time we go there, there is a problem. We're talking the last 6 out of 6 times since we moved here. Our problems range from missing food mostly, hush puppies, fries, shrimp, and fish, all in the same order sometimes. Asking for crunchies and never receiving them, even though all advertising pictures of orders have crunchies in them. Since the 70's, this is one reason why people love Long Johns! The crunchies are amazing. Also, today, I went there on my lunch hour. There were only 2 cars in front of me. I sat in line for 20 minutes before I reached the window. THEN was asked to pull around to the front and wait some more for my food. I waited another 10 minutes! i know food is cooked made to order, but if it took 10 minutes more after moving to the front, they hadn't even started my order! When you know food takes a while to cook, you drop it right then when it's ordered. You don't cook one order, stand around waiting for it to be done, then drop another order, etc. I got back to work and had NO time left to eat! It infuriates me because it doesn't take that much to check an order to make sure it's right and in a descent amount of time. I'm assuming who ever owns this franchise would like it to stay open. We are a whole company that love this place, new to the area, and would love to come back, but most of them are refusing! HELP this place out!!!

Je