Long John Silvers / poor service!
I stopped by Long John Silver in Valparaiso In. , store #7685, ticket number 41, cashier Shadman A., 6:15 pm. Four occupants in the car, all adults, after going to a doctor visit stopped by Long John Silver for a variety dinner. I spent $66.47 and was asked not to order this amount again without calling first.
We waited for our order and when delivered to the car, the man was rude and asked a total of 4 times not to come back and order this amount again without calling and ordering first. I asked for tarter sauce and it made him angry, no napkins, and one variety sampler missing. When I went back to the window, he said "just as a reminder, don't order again without calling first.
The place was not busy and we did not put the rush on anyone. I would think they would want an order of 66.47 more often instead of running people off. I would also think, they would want a customer to order a variety of things in order to be able to try a little of everything... We had flounder, crab cakes, broccoli bites, corn, shrimp and the super samplers.
One of the occupants in the car was my altheimers mother and she didn't understand why they were so mad at us. I don't have altheimer's and I didn't understand either.
Thank you for your concern. We have stopped by Long John Silver a lot and this was a rude awakening for us. This happened on Aug, 6, 2007, Valparaiso, In.
More Long John Silvers Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silver's - I am complaining about outrageous customer service. 
- Long John Silver's - food customer service and nasty store
- Long John Silver's - long johns and a&w pikeville ky
- Long John Silver - bad service
- Long John Silver's - breakfast in wisteria mall