Little Ceasarsbad service and old food

I placed an order at 8pm and gave them my phone number. When I had gotten there at 8:45pm my pizza was not ready .I was told that the pizza had been thrown away because I called in at 7pm. The "manager" argued with me and said she could not sell old pizza. She said taht I'd have to wait for more to be made.During my wait I asked why didn't they call before it was "thrown away.".I was told that I did not leave a number .See Top 10 Worst Companies in Laurens, SCThen I asked to see where the order had been place.She told me it had been thrown away.Well after I got home one of the boxes at the back had the time where I place the order, guess what ? 7:59 pm.She was lying through her teeth and I will never return to a Little Ceasar because of the poor and rude service recieved.I also called the corporate number and askt to speak to someone.My info was taken and was told that the owner would return a call----- never heard from anyone!!

Comments

• Kr
      Jun 20, 2009

I used to work as a receptionist for a company in the restaurant industry and fielded complaints from customers. I can assure you that no owner (or anyone high up in the company) will ever call. Our company is much smaller than Little Caesar's and complaints to us were funneled down to the district manager in charge of the restaurant who got the complaint. As far as I know, they always returned calls. But just be prepared not to hear back from any executive.

• Up
      Aug 27, 2009
    Little Ceasars - bad customer service
    Kmart
    Lihue
    Hawaii

i went buy food at little ceasars kmart lihue today. the cashier over there has a bad customer service. we ordered take out but my kids decided to eat in. when i go to the register and pay for the food she heard the kids telling that they will eat in, then she tell us in sassy attitude that we just waisting their supply and she said next time make up our mind first. i stayed cool but everytime i go over there she always has that kind a attitude towards me. i work in the same environment as her but we are tought of a good customer service. just wondering if your company teaching your asssociate a good cutomer service and a good gesture towards customer. i want this get an action because it will give a bad impression for your company. by the way the reciept says that the cashiers name is Brittany. I BEGGING YOU GUYS TO PUT HER IN A CUSTOMER SERVICE CLASS. I WONDER WHY YOU KEEP THAT KIND OF WORKER IN YOUR COMPANY.???????? SHE MAKING YOUR COMPANY LOOK BAD!!!