Little Ceasars — bad service and old food
I placed an order at 8pm and gave them my phone number. When I had gotten there at 8:45pm my pizza was not ready .I was told that the pizza had been thrown away because I called in at 7pm. The "manager" argued with me and said she could not sell old pizza. She said taht I'd have to wait for more to be made.During my wait I asked why didn't they call before it was "thrown away.".I was told that I did not leave a number .See Top 10 Worst Companies in Laurens, SCThen I asked to see where the order had been place.She told me it had been thrown away.Well after I got home one of the boxes at the back had the time where I place the order, guess what ? 7:59 pm.She was lying through her teeth and I will never return to a Little Ceasar because of the poor and rude service recieved.I also called the corporate number and askt to speak to someone.My info was taken and was told that the owner would return a call----- never heard from anyone!!
More Little Ceasars Complaints & Reviews
- Little Caesars - This kind of unfair service needs to stop. 
- Little Caesars - Terminated and did not receive LAST PAYCHECK 
- Little Caesars Chicken Wings - WRONG ORDER 
- Little Caesars - Hot and Ready 
- Little Caesars Pizza - Awful place 
- Little Ceasars - Nasty food, only suitable for dogs
- Little Caesar Enterprises / LittleCaesars.com - unwelcoming staff
- Little Caesar Enterprises / LittleCaesars.com - unethical behavior, discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination 
- Little Caesars - bad pizza! lied to us.
- Little Caesar's - Bad service