Little Caesars Pizza / Awful place

I contacted Little Caesar's through their website about very disturbing behavior by one of their employees who works at the above location. It is now 4/20/09, and they have not responded which makes me feel like they really do not care about the consumer. My grandson and I went in to get pizza on 4/10/09 around 8:30 PM. There were about 12 people also waiting and this is what I listened to while we waited. Three young people came in and went up to one of the young male workers there. The worker kept using the "MF" word in his conversation with the three which we could overhear. Then, he proceeded to talk about the price of weed. Then, to top it off, he gave them "FREE" breadsticks and pizza. I usually go there during the daytime, but he had wanted pizza that night. I contacted Little Caesars on their website with the form that they use. However to date, I have heard nothing. So, this morning, I pulled up their website and called the phone number listed 1-800-7-Caesar. I asked to speak to their customer service department, but only received a recording to please leave my name and they would call back. Again, I called the number and asked for one in which I could please speak to someone. The switchboard operator gave me another number [protected] which is constantly busy. I find it very difficult to accept that they do not care about their business. It was hard to explain to my four year old grandson that language like that is totally unacceptable, and especially to be used in a business where you have people waiting and can overhear. I had even complimented them on their product in my submission. Their pizza is very good and the price is right. Now, I don't ever want to go back there because it is obvious they really do not care about the consumer. Any help you might be able to give me in this matter is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Me

Comments

• Ab
      15th of Jul, 2009

I recently had an encounter with a Little Caesars employee. While it wasn't as bad as swearing and talk of illegal substances in front of a young child, I was very unhappy with their service and felt as if they could care less that I was unhappy about it.

My fiance and I drove to Little Caesars to pick up a Deep Dish pizza, we usually go once a week. Every Friday or Saturday, when he gets paid. This time, however, they refused to make us a Deep Dish because "special orders are from 4pm-8pm." We have gone here several times over the last few months and always got the Deep Dish. Often it was right before closing, even with that very same manager that refused us service. I guess their behavior is subject to what they decide. I was considering contacting corporate about this, to see what their exact policy is (seeing as the Deep Dish is technically supposed to be Hot-N-Ready) and to complain that the manager working was brash and rude. Based on this, however, I don't think I'd get very far. I agree that the Pizza is good for the price, but the service also made me want to stay away from it. We have little money to begin with and the gas to get down there and back was completely wasted, treating ourselves to Pizza will have to be through a different company from now on if I have to fight for service.

Little Caesar's Pizza - Pricing
    Little Caesar's Pizza
    Tecumseh
    Michigan

We see advertisements for Hot & Ready Pepperoni for $5, yet our local Caesar's charge $5.99 and they have for several months now. Also, TV ads say you can get free Crazy Bread after 4 pm with $8 pizza, however again our local Caesar's tells us they don't have that offer, as they are an independently owned business.
    What's up with that? How far do I have to go for a $5 pizza?

• Po
      18th of Mar, 2011

Usually it's "at participating locations only".

18th of Mar, 2011

I did some research on reverse cell phone number lookup. The cheapest and most informational site is:
    InteliGator.com. You can get a 4 day, trial for only $1. If you cancel within the 4 days, they will not charge
    you the $19.95 monthly fee. For the $1 it would be worth finding out who has been harrassing you.
    All I could find out is that they are from the Milwaukee/New Berlin Wisconsin area. Good Luck.

17th of May, 2013
    Little Caesars Pizza - job discrimination & mistreating minority workers
    Little Caesars Pizza / Augusta Georgia

Not a good place to work for, or eat at! The pizzas served at these locations have been known to make people sick, the owners & managers are racist ***tards who are routinely sued by customers for food poisoning & by employees for racial and job discrimination! They are notorious for not paying new employees, and having them work for free, and they will fight workers on filing for unemployment if they were mistreated or discriminated against!! The owners & managers are all incompetent, lazy, promote based on race & inexperience, their pizzas are not made fresh, and seasoned employees constantly don't wash their hands while preparing food, and sometimes the pizzas that they serve to customers are dropped on the floor..

• Fe
      4th of Jun, 2013

I went to little Caesar restaurant this week and order a sausage pizza and when I arrived home I realized the pizza order was wrong so I brought it back to the store but the cashier was very rude and didn't want to correct the problem and it was his mistake. I rather go to Dominoes for now on aat least they respect their customers.

Little Ceasars Pizza - misleading
    little ceasars
    orange park, blanding
    Florida
    know-where.com

i collect coupons .i was excited to see that little ceasars has this $3.99 coupon for italian cheese bread which i always buy ., but i kinda noticed that $3.99 is the same price when i buy it regular.
    so i called one of the store and ask them how much is the italian cheesebread.. and guess what... its $3.99 regular price.. so i asked them.. why its the same price as the one in the coupon.. and the person said.. its just an advertisement...
    i say its misleading the customer.. with coupon or not, its the same price.. you woulndt know unless you buy from them before...

i hate it. i thought i can save with this coupon that they 're giving out which is actually not a coupon ... cheaters!

16th of Jun, 2016

While it is somewhat misleading they charged the price on the coupon so you were not cheated.

It is little caesers for gosh sakes. Not exactly the creme de la creme.

• Bi
      16th of Jun, 2016

They were just advertising the current price. It's not like you were overcharged or something, get over it.

• Da
    Little Ceasars Pizza - misleading
    Little Ceasars Pizza
    South Harmony Dr.
    Janesville
    Wisconsin

My name is Darlene Johnson and I work for Little Ceasars in Kmart. I have worked there for about 3 months now, when I started we had a very small percentage of busines, and now we have all kinds of it. The reason for this is the bad service and management at your S. Harmony dr. store. We hear all the time how customers will never go there again due to this. I have also been told how managers get snotty, mouthy, and just very rude. They make comments about customer within ear shot of them. Comments like what a ###, boy he is an ###, god is she ugly, I wish the these people would just leave i don't feel like working today and so on. Also how customers have gone in to order and NO ONE is there. The store is open but empty. One lady told me how she went in and a little boy about 10 was making pizzas and no adult in sight. She was very upset and said she called and complained but nothing has been so far. The company was to call her to let her know what was done but no call back. I have worked in restaurants for many years and have managed a few. This kind of conduct should not be taken so lightly.I feel your company needs to get rid of your poor managers and improve on the service in this store or you will lose alot of customers to our store. Not a bad thing for us but bad for that store. Thank - you for your time. Darlene Johnson. E-mail address is mamadar44@yahoo.com. Address is P.O.Box 2206 Janesville Wis 53547. Phone is 608-436-8039

• St
    Little Caesars Pizza - Bad food
    Little Caesars Pizza
    2660 Hilton Road
    Ferndale
    Michigan
    Phone: (248) 545-5631
    littlecaesars.com

Ordered 4 Pizza'a and they were luke warm, not only that had a bad taste to the cheese, which happens to be my favorite, part of the pizza, not only did i get an upset stomach but a bad head ake, all i want is to be issued 4 free coupons for the waste of my time and money, and i will from now on got to a diffrent location. well theres young people that work there and seem to be playing around there alot in the afternoon and not paying attention to what they are doing acting goofy

Can you please take care of this matter
    Thanks
    G Sirvio
    417 E, Elza Hazel Park
    Michigan 48030

• St
      23rd of Apr, 2017

I don't know how it is in the rest of the country. I think the employees are scared to death to work in the Mangonia Park, (West Palm Beach 33407 off of 45th Street) Florida location. Maybe that is why they are so rude and nasty. Maybe that is why when you place an order they respond by saying "Who??" when you say you will be there in 20 minutes when they don't even ask your name and your pizza isn't ready when you get there. The criminals want people not to get their pizza, their coffee, their groceries. That way everything can remain a ghetto and they can set up shop to do all their crimes. The police need to step in up and return all of us to civilization.

• Je
      20th of Sep, 2017

My complaint is the new commercial, showing no respect for a parent. There's enough of a problem all over the country without having it on tv every time you turn it on.