Liquidation.com / Fake Items

1 ME, United States Review updated:

In an effort to increase my product offering, I purchased a lot of MAC cosmetics on Liquidation.com. Once I received the items and posted them on my site, I received a boat load of emails informing me that the products were fake. After some intensive research, I discovered that the cosmetics were indeed fake. Liquidation.com has done nothing about the complaint, and even though I filed a claim with PayPal, they didn't back me up either. I guess it's time to call my lawyer! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LIQUIDATION.COM.

Comments

• Ju
      20th of Mar, 2010

Same thing happened to me recently, bet we bought from the same seller.

This one seller: Wholesalemakeup selling fake Mac products. Already reported them to Liquidation.com, and guess what, the very next day they don't use the "Mac" word any longer on the title, and they edited out the "Mac" word in their pictures. AND Wholesalemakeup is still selling fake Mac products at Liquidation.com.

Proof:

• Es
      28th of Apr, 2010

100% agree. My wife and I fell for fake MAC products from the seller "wholesalemakeup" on liquidation.com. They are selling knock-off MAC products and marketing them as authentic MAC products. Thankfully liquidation.com helped us get our money back and penalized the seller.

DO NOT BUY FROM SELLER WHOLESALEMAKEUP! If you've been burned by this seller, his name is David Atwood (714-515-9395), office address 11301 W Olympic Blvd #310, West Los Angeles, CA 90064.

7th of Jun, 2010

Liquidation.com is a fraud and I say we should unite in a class action lawsuit against them. I´m truly surprised that the FBI lets them get away with all the scams, but then again, maybe people only complain here and online instead of where it counts (FBI office).

• Az
      15th of May, 2011

It is a well known fact that the ONLY place you can EVER buy M.A.C. Cosmetics is from either www.maccosmetics.com or from a MAC store/counter. I'm sorry that you folks lost money, but you should do your research next time. Consumer awareness is CRUCIAL when it comes to cosmetics and not just because the products can be fake or stolen, they can have absolutely horrendous results when used. Allergic reactions, infections and more can be caused by fake products since there absolutely no manufacturing or packaging standards for fake makeup!! The extra few bucks you think you're saving are not worth the hassle of an eye/nose/throat infection, allergic reaction or worse.