Lincare / liars

IL, United States Review updated:

I ordered my infant's special, doctor-ordered formula through Lincare (referred by my insurance company because their prices beat Apria's). Awful experience. I was lied to by the dietitian, resulting in over $900 in unexpected medical bills. I talked to the area manager who was unprofessional and offered no assistance. In reality, their prices DIDN'T beat Apria's. They charged WAY over what they quoted to the insurance customer service rep handling my case. I'm furious. They are unprofessional, their employees are uninformed. I wouldn't recommend using Lincare to ANYONE, for ANYTHING.

Ng
Mar 06, 2013

Comments

Mar 25, 2013

Lincare- Ct.
    After years of begging my husband to look at his sleep apnea, he did last September. They gave me a quote, which I double checked several times. Well, let me tell you, they are all liars. I have received several bills, that do not jive. When asked for explanations, I have been told just as many stories. They are incredibly rude. Today, I was actually told, that know one in the company will ever speak with me. They will now, after 6 months only speak with my husband. I have been scammed and I am very upset. Any advice is welcome. It's very clear, all too late, lincare has hurt several people.

• Ke